Monday, April 19, 2010

McFatty Monday 4/19/10

SUCCESS! (Even after cheating with pizza at a friend's house on Saturday.)

-2.9 lbs! Now...... I am 121(point something) lbs!!!!! OMG. do you know what this means??? It means that I am SO close to weighing 118 lbs. My ultimate goal weight. And you know what? I might even try for 115. Which I have not weighed since I was like 14. I was a soccer player and carried around tons of muscle.

AND GUESS WHAT I AM WEARING???

.......

.......

......

MY SKINNY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right. My size 26" waist super awesome skinny jeans. HELL YES people. I DID IT! My ultimate clothes goal. I honestly never thought I would get those things on again. I figured baby girl had forever ruined my "skinny hips" and I would never be a size 4 again. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm just SO excited. I am jumping up and down. A lot. :)

What an awesome beginning to a week. It does not matter that last week sucked and a crazy bitch screwed me over for no reason. BECAUSE I AM SKINNY. (And who wants to deal with people like that anyway? )

1 comment: