Wednesday, January 20, 2010

30 Day Shred Day 1

I picked a really crappy week to give up chocolate. That said, Monday I had another cookie bar and yesterday I had one little chocolate covered cherry. And I didn't work out, but I DID watch the Biggest Loser. Does that count?

Today I started the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michales. She kicked my ass and I wanted to die, so I guess I got a good work out! ::pats on the back for me::

Keira and I shared a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast (for big people, not the Gerber kind) and I had a turkey sandwich and tomato soup for lunch. I really want some more chocolate to make this SHIT day get better, but I'll just drink some water and pretend.

Tonight for dinner--roasted Cornish game hens with roasted veggies. There was supposed to be a salad to that too, but we are out of lettuce. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment