Sunday, January 10, 2010

McFatty Monday 1/11/10

First of all, because I didn't mention this before (FAIL) McFatty Monday is directly related to one of my BFF's blog--Heir to Blair. We are supposed to share our weight loss goals, ramblings, bitch sessions, etc, all related to unwanted fat deposits on our bods.

So here it goes. 1 week into McFatty, these are my accomplishments. (Start with the good?)

Ok. We'll start with the good.

I have been sweets/junk food free for 1 week! And you know what? I don't miss it. (Too much).

I have successfully been on my elliptical machine (which I have officially named the Satan Trainer because it's HELL to get on the damn thing) EVERY DAY but 1 in this past week. 6 out of 7 days aint bad folks.

Now some of those days were only 10 minute sessions due to the fact it is close to impossible to do anything with a mobile babe in a room full of cords and plugs. But I stuck to my goal and at least got on the damn thing. And did have an elevated heart rate. Always a plus.

Now for the bad.

I have not really tried too hard on modifying my diet. To be 100% honest, I can pretty much eat what I normally eat and stay the same weight, so it's hard for me to cut things out. Now, I did cut out sweets and junk. I have to be honest and say I'm banking on this helping some.

Now, I KNOW I have to make some changes to lose weight since what I currently eat is keeping me the same weight. That said, this weekend I successfully order Dominos pizza Friday for dinner, made Belgian waffles and bacon for breakfast on Saturday, ate leftover pizza for lunch, and ate a hunk of garlic bread for dinner with spaghetti.

This week, my goal is to eat more veggies. I did plan a weeks worth of good meals for us, did all the shopping and I'm ready to start!

So, going to keep my goal to avoid junk and sweets and add veggies in replacement for some of that pizza. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Heir to Blair, and I am so excited! Love reading your blog! I am especially excited because I am 5' tall and weighed in at 131 this morning :o( and i don't have a baby to blame it on. oh well. i'm going to keep reading your blog- thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read today that shopping for the right food and getting it into the house is the 1st big hurdle...it is easy to eat right once the food is in the house. Duh!

    ReplyDelete