Monday, January 18, 2010

McFatty Monday 1/18/10

I'm skipping weigh-in this week. 3 clues as to why:

Bloating. Hormones. Tampax.

Enough said. I'm not going to do that to myself. I KNOW that I will weigh more this week. I always around this lovely time. Super unfair. But this also motivates me to bust my tail at losing more so I will have a bigger drop for next week. Fingers crossed. I did not get on Satan trainer every day, thus my 1 big resolution to at least do 10 mins has already been a FAIL.

I have no excuse except that I'm trying to figure out a "normal" schedule. Keira is not a fan of sleeping through the night, even at 9 months. It's getting to the point of complete exhaustion. I have not slept in 18 months. 9 months of getting up 4+ times a night to pee, and 9 months of getting up 3 times a night to feed and snuggle the squirrel. But that is another story... back to my fat ass becoming my hot skinny ass.

Accomplishments this week:

Eating more veggies and not calling Dominos! I tried roasted broccoli this week courtesy of one of my awesome friends, Jenny. I used fresh broccoli florets and just tossed 'um in minced garlic and olive oil and roasted in the oven. YUM. A+ Jenny! I also made steamed chicken with potatoes and carrots. Very healthy dinner! Great way to start the week.

(We will not mention my lunch today at California Pizza Kitchen. Although it sounds healthy, I'm almost positive the pear and Gorgonzola pizza and waldorf chicken salad I shared with my friend is not Jillian friendly.)

Tonight was chimichuri steaks, mashed potatoes and salad. I did pour a glass of red wine and took 2 small sips before putting the kiddo to bed. I have not touched it again. I'm sharing my sofa with my Nalgene and not looking back.

Goals for this week:

Start the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. I'm scared. But going for it. I was supposed to start today but I'm not sure that will happen. ::sigh::

Drink more water.

Back in the saddle with no sweets. I had ONE cheat day since the first of the year with sweets. We went to a birthday party yesterday and I had one, and only one, delicious buckeye and a very small piece of cake. And I made the hubster chocolate chip cookie bars and ate one. So there are my confessions, Father, for I have eaten sinfully. And I enjoyed it. Thoroughly.

Get back on Satan Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment