Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Wish Willpower Came in Pill Form

Because there is a bowl of chocolate in my kitchen calling my name. But I have NOT caved! I have eaten a fair share of cheese today, but that's for my bones. Well, that's what I like to tell myself.

I only got 10 minutes on my elliptical again today due to running late and needing to be dressed and presentable for child drop-off. (I watch another baby Monday--Friday).

I did stick to my no sweets goal for today and it's hard. I really want to raid the Christmas candy. Damn that skinny husband and his freakish metabolism that allows him to eat whatever the hell he wants and not gain weight. @$%^&*

I need to go shopping for healthy lunch stuff. I don't think my cheese diet is going to help these pounds come off. I am sick of apples. I don't like bananas anymore. I can't seem to buy a good pear, and avocados are awesome but expensive and high in fat. Although, I'm told it's a "good fat". Now, I'm no nutritionist, but in my opinion fat is not good, in any shape or form. But whatever.

This baby is 9 months old and I am going to drop 10 pounds by her birthday if it kills me.

I really should work harder at this. I really loath working out though. Have I mentioned that yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment