Friday, January 8, 2010

Wii Wii all the Way Home

Pats on the back for me. ::pat. pat:: I did not eat sweets at all this week, got on that damn elliptical machine EVERY. DAY. Yesterday I even managed to get 30 minutes on the elliptical instead of just 10, PLUS I "worked out" on my Wii Fit for AN HOUR. An hour people. I call it "working out" since their definition of a "calorie roaster" can either make you want to cry or leave you with no elevated heart rate and there is no sign of breaking a sweat. I ran (in place--fun, right?), did step, hula (which does make you work out), and ended things with some balancing. It was not what I can call a good work out, but it was hellava lot better than sitting on my ass watching TLC.

It was 144 days since I had been on the Wii Fit, and since my last visit I lost 2.4 pounds and that was without trying. So AMEN. I am just thankful I did not gain any weight. Now I am only 6 pounds from being in the 120's again and thank the Lord for that. I was worried I weighed more, so it was a nice surprise. 135, not where I want to be, but it's not bad. I would love to be down 15 lbs and sit comfortably at 120, but we'll see. I was 118 until I turned 25. Then 5 lbs magically glued themselves to me and I could not shed them no matter what. All my clothes still fit, so I didn't care too much. I was about 127-130 when I got preggers, so I am not far off from my pre-pregnancy weight. I still want to lose more than that though, so I'll keep on trucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment