Saturday, February 20, 2010

::Ahem::

I am going to have to go shopping because....

My new jeans are now TOO BIG!!! BOO YA! I got some really great comfy jeans from Target of all places after I dropped most of my pregnancy weight. Size 8's. Now I will need a 6! AND...I got my "skinny" jeans on my body today. It was not pretty, but they have gone further then they have in over a year. Hell yes! There just might be hope for me getting back into them. I am still not completely convinced they will actually fit me again due to the hip issue. I could tell when I put them on that my hips definitely are going to be the deciding factor. That is ok though. I did put on my Buckle jeans from college during my "not the skinniest I have ever been phase" and they went right on and buttoned with a bit of room! YAY! Even the hubs commented on how nice they made my butt look. Right on! It felt great to be back into some old jeans. If I can drop 10 more lbs those jeans might even be too big like they were before I got pregnant. A girl can hope... :)

Tomorrow is the last day of Phase 1. I will say, I am going to cheat tomorrow night. With mere hours to go. My friend and I are going out to celebrate our birthdays ALONE with a pedicure and dinner out. And we are getting a drink. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment