Friday, February 19, 2010

Home Stretch

Only 3 more days of Phase 1! It's hard to believe. The website was right---time started flying by. I don't even feel like I'm suffering or missing out. Although, I saw a Hardee's commercial last night when watching the Olympics and I really wanted a burger and fries!

I weighed myself today and.....

LOST 1.1 lbs! Now I officially am 130 lbs and SO close to being back in the 120's. I did think I would lose more weight in Phase 1, but I can't complain too much because this definitely jump started the process and has gotten my body used to losing weight. I am so tempted to sticking to Phase 1 for even longer, but I think I will move to phase 2 with care and not go too crazy. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on things and I want to hit that 129 mark before Monday. I hope my body can do it!

I did notice something though. When I eat 2 cups of "real" veggies vs. 2 cups of lettuce, I seem to lose more weight. I have been eating spaghetti squash and roasted broccoli this week. Yum!

1 comment: