Monday, February 22, 2010

McFatty Monday 2/22/10

Well Good Morning and HAPPY SKINNY DAY!

South Beach Phase 1 is officially over and.....

I AM AT 128!!! That is ONE pound from my pre-pregnancy weight. HELL YES people. I am really doing this! Now, when I got pregnant, my body was much different and I was still about 5-7lbs heavier then I really wanted to be, so my goal is to keep going as long as the body will allow. I know I probably won't/can't weigh 118 again, but I would be happy between 120 and 125. I do want to tone the flabby mommy tummy, if that is even possible. This extra skin is not fat and just is not going away. Ain't pretty.

But anyway....

I feel GREAT. If you look at yesterday's post, I can now fit in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans comfortably, with a little ROOM! My size 8 jeans that I purchased after I lost the bulk of my baby weight are now too big and fall off my butt. I am going to try and not buy anymore "in between" jeans and just pray I can get my old favorites to fit me. They WILL go on, but they do not fit. Comprende? So I am officially calling myself a size 6. I am close to a 4 and I'm hoping that the new shape of my body can still get down size 4 clothes. We'll see. :) I am pumped to keep going and I am even tempted to keep going on Phase 1 since it was so easy for me. But I am going to go into Phase 2 today and see if the pounds will still come off. We'll see how this week goes and if I'm still dropping weight--even if it's only a little--I'll stick to Phase 2. If not, I'm going back on Phase 1. Well...maybe after my birthday so I can eat some cake. :)

It feels so good to finally have some successful weight-loss! I am motivated. Swim suit season is just around the corner and I'm not going to be fat this year!

3 comments:

  1. First I don't know when your birthday is but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHeck out my blog for an amazing cake photo. Also I understand exactly what you mean about the jeans only I don't fit in my big pants and I don;t fit in my small one and that basically means that my ass crack is showing regardless! CRAP! Wishing you luck this week, you can do it!

    Fast times at mommy high blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back down to your pre-preg weight! That last pound doesn't matter. ;-)



    http://eviemakes3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete